Monday, June 9, 2008

audrey woulard workshop | dallas child photographer

whew! what a trip. chicago is always a blast and meeting new, like minded people is great, but to meet, watch and learn from someone like audrey is inspiring. i didn't really take too many pictures as my focus wasn't on portfolio building as much as it was on honing technique. so, only a couple pictures to post of some very patient kids. the first one struck me as funny because this baby is just this tiny little bug but she is hounded by the "paparazzi." thanks audrey, it was a great time and a wealth of information.







1 comments:

lisatutmanoglesby said...

Wow, your photos from the workshop are wonderful. So much fun to see that I also have a small appearance in your blog this week.

It was great talking with you at the workshop. Everyone was so great and inspiring!

Good luck with all your photograhy efforts. I'll be sure to bookmark you so I can come back to see what you're up to.

Have a great week!