Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where has the time gone...| dallas child photographer





I look at these pictures of my Emily and wonder where the time has gone. I laugh at myself when I look at my children and find myself thinking, "I remember when..." or "It seems just like yesterday that..." because only my mother says things like that! (Luv you, Mom) But, look at this kid! She is practically a "whole person" as she would say and here I go...it seems like yesterday that the doctors handed me the most beautiful baby I had ever seen and she took my breath away. She still does...



4 comments:

PJP said...

Okay, so I love your shots! What are your rates and availability?

Theresa said...

call me at 469-744-5675 and I would love to answer all your questions! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Phinhead said...

Great pics of the kids!
Jeff

Nicole said...

Theresa,

You are doing an amazing job! Every one of your pictures are gorgeous. You are truly an artist...

Nikki