Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i heart faces {play} | dallas child photographer

when i saw the recent photo challenge for i heart faces, i knew i had to submit this image.

it was field day at school and one of the stations was "wash the teacher's car." ingenious!! free child labor but call it "play!" it worked because each car had about 300 kids soaping it and the kids ate it up.

missy had more fun with the sponge and soapy-sudsy water flying everywhere than she did at any other station. i LOVE the sticker on her face. it makes me laugh. she couldn't have been happier at this moment if tinkerbell landed on her shoulder.

head on over to the site and see all the wonderful images submitted.



5 comments:

Tirzah said...

What a gorgeous photo. It's so "in the moment" and you captured her emotions wonderfully. Great color & everything.
~Tirzah

Tirzah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
capturedbycathy.com said...

I am bringing my car over to get washed. It looks like too much fun! Come play with me at my blog!

Delia said...

Looks like she is having a blast!

Marla said...

Oh, I love this, and YES . . . what a genius idea!