Sunday, May 11, 2008

the johnson "herd" | dallas family photographer






This is the coolest family. They have 9...yes, I said 9!...kiddos and each one of them is gorgeous. Mom and Dad are a hoot and despite having their hands full, they find time to laugh and joke. They even still like each other :) This family is a joy to share space with. Thanks Johnson "herd." I had a fun time! Oh, and I had to post this last picture...Mom tried so hard to keep these kids clean and within 10 minutes, this is what they had evolved to...dirty toes and grass stained clothes. Gotta love it!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

WOW! My sister has been bragging on you for some time, and now I can see why. Those pics are gorgeous!! I need to have you take some photos of my baby (almost 2) for her daddy while he's gone in Iraq when I come for a visit to Dallas.

Aunt Wally