Friday, December 19, 2008

cute cousins | dallas child photographer

these 2 cute babies were giggly-squeezy-cheek-balls-o-fun. this little man is definitely going to be a heart breaker...he is already fine-tuning his flirting skills. "he had me at hello." from the moment i introduced myself, he was flirting. what a ham!

and...his beautiful cousin. ahhh, what a cutie. she made me work for her attention, but when she was ready, what a charmer. and, she flew all the way from chicago so we could do a session. what a trooper.










1 comments:

Summer said...

Theresa! You were so thoughtful to call SEVERAL weeks ago (or months?), and I never returned your call! I'm so sorry! I doubled my hours at school and have been running around with my head in a daze! Anyways, WE LOVE THE PHOTOS!!! I can't tell you what a gift they are. We love the little photo books you sent. My mom takes it with her everywhere she goes! The photo session was so much fun and we tell everyone about how fabulous you are! Thanks for a wonderful experience!
Summer and Avery