Thursday, November 5, 2009

fun | dallas child photographer

em is such a help when i want to try something new. after my last please-oh-please-help-me-while-i-learn-some-flash-techniques i thought she would run away if i asked her to help again. she didnt. :)

i have this wonderful friend who has this amazing studio set up in his home. he has allowed me to drag my kids, their friends, tubs of props into his quiet existence AND has even allowed us to blast lady gaga and the likes from his computer while we shoot. love ya, bob. thank you

anywho, emily is one of my favorite people in the whole world to photograph and (for the most part) is one of the easiest. thanks, lovey



thought this was so funny. she and her friend were goofing around while i was moving the lights and i just happened to grab this shot with a light in one hand, camera in the other and in motion :)

emily accompanied me for a sunday shoot downtown. we quickly popped a few photos while we were waiting for our clients to arrive. you would never know that she had been up half the night at a sleep over, with a massive sugar high (halloween was the night before) and she was filthy rotten dirty. :)



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the last 2...she has such a natural smile. :) I can't wait to see our pictures from this day...I probably check your blog 3 times a day. :) Looking through all the photos in the blog makes me so excited. :) k.

Strawberry Cupcake said...

gorgeous! she's so beautiful, and these photo's are too ♥