Thursday, October 28, 2010

almost grown | dallas child photographer

the day i met this cool kid was actually on his birthday! he was such a goof ball but very serious all at the same time and we had a blast. i cant believe that he was able to do one handstand with full extension let alone something like the 100 handstands he wound up doing throughout our session.

i can do handstands too... if i have my back against the wall...and someone is holding my feet...and someone else is helping support my body...and maybe even pulling upward on my feet to alleviate some of the weight on my arms...all before i collapse because all the blood has rushed to my head and i feel woozy.

yup, i can do handstands too.

i very much enjoyed meeting you and cant wait to see what tricks you have for me next time!




0 comments: