Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MIA | dallas child photographer


i opened my email this morning and started wading my way through. one in particular went something like this...

"ummm, yeah. where are you? i look at your blog all the time and i think you have fallen off the planet because you haven't updated or posted any new pictures in like...forever? just checking on you. are you alive?"

yes, i have been busy, and yes my house is swimming in an ocean of teenage emotions/horomones (!!!!!) but there really is no excuse for neglecting my poor little blog. so thank you alex for the kindly jolt. i promise i will make it a priority to post more this week. until then, i will leave you with a picture of one of the most beautiful kiddos i know. i look at her and still see my blond ringlet little baby and yet, hidden amongst the freckles, is the woman she is becoming.

sigh......

1 comments:

Lexibrookie said...

HAAAAA!! Thank you Theresa! I'm just telling it like it is and only b/c I enjoy reading your blog!!