Monday, May 17, 2010

i heart faces contest | dallas child photographer


i entered the i heart faces weekly contest this week. the theme is "flowers." i immediately thought of this photo. i remember taking this picture. i knew i would love this before i even pressed the shutter.

this bitty little girl was so enthralled with the bitty little horse and they were friends immediately. it was just too perfect that she was wearing this tutu. the flowers seemed to attract the pony like a bear to honey and that was just fine with her.

head over to the i heart faces site and check out the entries. they are so creative and beautiful.


12 comments:

Robin Nichols Photography said...

Ohh, this is so adorable. I love it.

Elyssa said...

Aw. Such a cute shot. Great entry :)

Farmgirl said...

Awesome capture!

krispix said...

beautiful shot! I love the coloring and the mood :-)

Lisa said...

this is a FANTASTIC shot! one of the best I have seen so far :)

Carrie said...

Aw...such a sweet moment! I love it! She is the horse whisperer :) Too cute!

jodi said...

very cute! love the colours :)

jodi @headshots

bahayphillips said...

I love it. I think the horse wants to eat her dress.

Theresa said...

thank you all for your sweet comments :)

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Life with Kaishon said...

I love this picture so very much. Pure perfection. Dazzling!

Becca said...

I love this one so so much! Congrats on being a pick this week - well-deserved!