Saturday, June 14, 2008

gracie & the tutu | dallas child photographer

i am trying to take pictures, pictures and more pictures for our booth at the Dallas Child fair on the 21st in addison. i need a variety of pictures for Julie to showcase what beautiful tutus she creates...so who better to prey upon than my own kiddos? good thing they still like tutus!






i just love gracie's sweet little face. you would never know by looking into these innocent eyes that she is part lion-tamer and extreme-sport-adrenaline junkie.

3 comments:

lisatutmanoglesby said...

These are beautiful photos indeed! These look fantastic.

I think the tutus are adorable too.

Nicole said...

What a sweet little angel! I can't believe how big she has gotten...Awesome photos!

EmilyJane said...

Gracie is the most gorgeous little girl I have ever seen! Wow! I really love your work!